Life of Kika Collage

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Gamer Obsession: Trevor Phillips from GTA V

So recently I have picked up on playing Grand Theft Auto 5 again when I have nothing else to do at home. I've been taking my time with the story mode of the game and the only character I play as is Trevor. I find Franklin to be rather boring and Michael is a dried up old man still. Every time I play as Trevor, his dialogue, his mannerisms and his comments collectively make him more desirable and sexy. There is something about him that is so wired and crazy, I like that perversion of nature. In my head, he is me: A narcissist, insane and doesn't give any fucks to society. In reality, I'm only a narcissist. But he's a fantastic character who every one wants to be in a parallel universe. There are moments in the game where I wish that I was just as cool as Trevor.
 

YES PLEASE!


He's the coolest white guy I know.


He's very comfortable with his sexuality.


He breaks all stereotypes.


He has a very bad temper.

 
He doesn't take shit from anyone.

 
He has issuing with professing his love to women.


He wakes up in the weirdest places.

 
Like this time:


He's not afraid to kill anyone and he feels no remorse.


He's a big PERVE.


I love you, TREVOR!

 
Really, I LOVE YOU!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment