Life of Kika Collage

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Bridget Hennessey from 8 Simple Rules

There was something so charming and homey about this show that I loved back when I was a young teenager. I mean the situations that happened in the show were obviously exaggerated, but sitcoms about family always have a special place in my heart. They are incredibly cheesy and corny and far from witty, but I always imagined to have a perfect picture life. 8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter defiantly sets apart from the other shows. Especially, the main character brilliantly portrayed by Kaley Cuoco. She's ditsy, gorgeous and skanky. She's the type of girl I always wanted to be like in high school. It's fun to play dumb, especially when you get away with it. Maybe that's why I envision to be like her some days when I feel like my Blonde self.
 
 
She was boy crazy and she got away with dating 20 guys in a year.

 
 She has a Love-hate relationship with her sister.
 
 
She makes great life choices and she knows what she wants.


 She's a total Princess and she owns the throne.

 
She's honest and is totally materialistic. She's a living Barbie.

 
She doesn't act her age... AT ALL...
 

 
She's totally into herself.
 
This is why I want to celebrate being young. I cant help that I'm 21 years old. I want my freedom and I want to feel like teen for the last 10 years before my life becomes serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment