Life of Kika Collage

Monday, December 23, 2013

Update on Life Part 5,432

So for the time being I've been up and down with actually doing work this winter. There have been days where I have felt completely useless and other days have been all about work, sewing and designing.


I hate the Winter blues....I mean at least Christmas is in two days.
And I started a video diary on my YouTube Channel as well. I totally forget to mention that. My username was from my old YouTube channel and I changed my name for the channel, but the username is still the same. SO YEAH...My username is Youtube.com/noellaboopboop.....


So I'm doing whatever I cant to get subscribers and views on my videos...It's just that I'm not used to being so open about displaying my awkwardness on camera.


My social life as usual has been pretty slow. The fact that most of my friends are busy finishing their semesters with finals and projects, I have to wait to hang out with them after the holidays. The only social interaction I get these days are with my family, my co-workers and my boyfriend. I miss my friends dearly. 


My main focus is to spend my time wisely and get done with the remaining projects. I don't have time to sit on my ass and be lazy.


I need to feel fabulous 24/7 to keep my spirit up. 




No comments:

Post a Comment