Life of Kika Collage

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Every Angelina Jolie character I wish to be in real life.

Sway from Gone in 60 Seconds epitomized badass cool in the early 2000s. I just wanted to do that hair without looking like a poser. I swear, I've seen her look overdone so many times at Fashion Shows. Maybe when I grow out my hurrz, I can do this for summer.
 
Lisa Rowe was beyond insane, gorgeous and manipulative in Girl, Interrupted. Everyone in the Asylum wanted a piece of her. Heck, If I were to go crazy I would drop 40 pounds, start smoking and eat Adderall for breakfast, lunch and diner.

Lara Croft from Tomb Raider, my all time favorite video game character. She had everything. Money, Looks, Infamy, and A Bad Reputation. She basically didn't give any shits and got what she wanted. Just Perfection.
 
Elise from the biggest flop, The Tourist, only had one thing I can envy about her: The fact that she was able to suck face with Johnny Depp's character. Although if I was her, I would extend every clip into a sex scene. I wouldn't help myself.
 
 
Jane Smith, the ultimate Housewife aka Ice Queen. Her portrayal in Mr. and Mrs. Smith was like watching Barbie's at play. I wanted to have as little soul as she did in the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment