Life of Kika Collage

Friday, August 23, 2013

My Guilty Pleasure: Grav3yardgirl


 
So you might know this Beauty Guru named Grav3yardgirl on YouTube and I have to admit, I'm slightly obsessed with her. Maybe just the fact that she doesn't care of what people think of her or that she is beyond silly and quirky. I don't know how to explain my infatuation with her.
 
 
I mean she's relatable and approachable. She's far from being self-centered and she's really into makeup.

 
Her style is a bit harsh for my taste, but I kinda like what she comes up with for an overall look.


She pretty much records everywhere about her daily life and I feel like a friend to her. When I'm bored at work, I like to watch her "Follow me around_" videos and basically go watch her buy shit she doesn't need.
 

 
For someone her age (27yrs old), she's pretty free spirited and has so much spunk and spirit. I would love to see her style transform and evolve through her next few years on YouTube.
 
 
Grav3yardgirl....I secretly love you!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment