Life of Kika Collage

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Some of the best Illustrative Renderings of Monster High I have seen.


Any one who knows me is aware of my growing fandom of Monster High. I might be considered too old to be interested in dolls, but there is something so whimsical and charming about these Fashion Dolls. Monster High Dolls inspire me because they are magnificent looking toys. Their clothing is extremely detailed, their hair is colorful and lively and their attitude's are to die for (Yes, I had to include that pun-Don't care if you think that I'm corny). Many artists have been inspired by the Mattel Brand and I always happen to find these stunning illustration on Deviant art and Tumblr as I search through inspirational pictures online.
 
Check these out below:
 
Note: *None of these are my images*
 























 

No comments:

Post a Comment