Life of Kika Collage

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Eaton House is quiet possibly the most beautiful home I have dreamed about my entire life.


As a a self proclaimed designer, a real estate junkie and overall magnet for rainbow hues I have had better dreams about my future home than my made up sex dreams. And I get way too excited when there is a another person who sees eye to eye on my vision. Quite frankly, I am seething with jealousy yet I am in awe and admiration over how Quiche and Tranquil this house is. I imagine myself living in that type of home when I'm in my 60s, in charge of my fashion house, living with my cats and my hot lover. A girl should dream...









If I ever turn color blind, please kill me because I live for this kind of tackiness in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment