Life of Kika Collage

Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Exquisite Craftsmanship of Popovy Dolls


I have seen a lot of posts from Tumblr and I notice that none of the photos have credit of where the photos came from. It's kind of annoying because these dolls are getting a lot of popularity, but the creators aren't getting any credibility. These are Popovy dolls are created by two Russian sisters, and their figurines are beyond a masterpiece. I get a lot of inspiration in designing as well as sketching from these dolls. There is something so intricate and haute couture about the style. If I had money, I would support the arts and buy a few of these to display in my home.


I mean look at these figurines! I wish I could visit their studio and see how they are actually made.


Blood Red Samurai 


Cleopatra with a cat problem


Scary albino warrior with no shame of showing her tits.


Tribal warrior princess

Just check them out:




No comments:

Post a Comment