Life of Kika Collage

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Planning for Christmas: It's Never Too Soon To Get Inspiration

It's that time of the year again when friends are family come together to rejoice and spend time with one another. But we all know that presents and decorations bring more significance to the holidays. For this month, I've been planning semi early for my favorite holiday, even though every American consumer goes gift shopping 3 months in advance. All that matters is that I make my home look like an FAO Schwartz store/Cotton Candy Winter Wonderland. And the crazy part is that my expectations are so high, but I don't care if my skills are half-assed. For crying out loud, the holidays are here!
 
Here are some decoration ideas that I am using for this year:
 





















 
I need to go to Michaels and buy more pink and Disney ornaments...I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment